Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
DEWmocracy was the name for various marketing promotions that involved Mountain Dew fans voting for flavors to be added to the brand's line of offerings.
- DEWmocracy I, the first campaign; held in 2007 - 2008.
- DEWmocracy II, the second campaign; held in 2009 - 2010.
- DEWcision 2016, a similar campaign; held in 2016.
- DEWmocracy Canada, a campaign held in Canada in 2013 and 2014.
- DEWmocracy Singapore, a campaign held in Singapore in 2013.
- DEWmocracy Malaysia, a campaign held in Malaysia in 2014.
- DEWmocracy Pakistan, a campaign held in Pakistan in 2016.
- DEWmocracy Philippines, a campaign held in the Philippines in 2016.
The DEWmocracy flavors themselves included:
- 1: Revolution, Supernova, Voltage
- 2: Distortion, Typhoon, White Out, and additional unnamed flavors.
- 2016: Baja Blast, Pitch Black
- CA: Code Red, Voltage, Supernova, White Out
- SG: LiveWire, Pitch Black
- MY: LiveWire, Pitch Black, Blue Shock
- PK: LiveWire, Pitch Black, Blue Shock
- PH: LiveWire, Blue Shock