DEWmocracy was the name for various marketing promotions that involved Mountain Dew fans voting for flavors to be added to the brand's line of offerings.
- DEWmocracy I, the first campaign; held in 2007 - 2008.
- DEWmocracy II, the second campaign; held in 2009 - 2010.
- DEWcision 2016, a similar campaign; held in 2016.
- DEWmocracy Canada, a campaign held in Canada in 2013 and 2014.
- DEWmocracy Singapore, a campaign held in Singapore in 2013.
- DEWmocracy Malaysia, a campaign held in Malaysia in 2014.
- DEWmocracy Pakistan, a campaign held in Pakistan in 2016.
- DEWmocracy Philippines, a campaign held in the Philippines in 2016.
The DEWmocracy flavors themselves included:
- 1: Revolution, Supernova, Voltage
- 2: Distortion, Typhoon, White Out, and additional unnamed flavors.
- 2016: Baja Blast, Pitch Black
- CA: Code Red, Voltage, Supernova, White Out
- SG: Live Wire, Pitch Black
- MY: Live Wire, Pitch Black, Blue Shock
- PK: Live Wire, Pitch Black, Blue Shock
- PH: Live Wire, Blue Shock
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.